Small Groups at PHC
Small groups come in all sizes, shapes, and locations here at Pleasant Hill, but one thing is true of all of them: they get people together in a lasting Christian bond that brings real comfort, strength, and encouragement. We encourage everybody who attends here to get to that Small Group level in church.
The “Bigness” of Sunday Morning with the crowds, powerful music, and authoritative message is hard to match for excitement and blessing. But we must also recognize that there is something that small group fellowship does that can’t be replicated in a large crowd. Even our Lord Jesus, along with those gatherings of crowds of people so characteristic of His ministry, also modeled the value of small groups when he chose to make time to meet with twelve men on a regular basis (Mark 3:14).
So if you are part of the PHC family, be a PHC small-grouper!
Here is what we suggest at the Hill: find a small group of folks to partner with, and jump right in.
- Our smaller adult Sunday School Classes
- The PHC Choir
- Pre-Church Sunday Morning Prayer Teams for Guys and Gals
- Our Old Guys/Young Guys Monthly breakfast
- Our Ladies Serving Groups
- Home Bible Studies
- Our Wednesday Prayer Meeting
- Sunday Evening Worship
- There are just a few of the small group opportunities at Pleasant Hill Church.
- You may even think about starting a Small Group to meet in your own home?
Contact Pastor Bryan, or one of the Deacons if you need help getting connected. We are at your service!